Vail Valley Eagles Basketball Club 2021 Schedule
High School Boys and Girls 2021
- Open Gyms are for every registered Eagles Participant in High School. Boys and Girls will be on separate nights.
- 1 open gym per week from late April (or early May) through the week ending Sunday, June 27.
- Alternate between EVHS and BMHS
- Evenings for two hours – start time depending on gym access but assume somewhere between 5:30-6:30pm
- First 30-40 minutes will be skill work, stations and remainder is pick up play – players have to participate in the skill work in order to play pick up.
- Beginning week of June 28 we will add a practice night to open gym night.
- Teams will play every weekend through July (early August possible if players and coaches are available)
- Open Gym and Tournament Play will determine Bigfoot (Las Vegas National Tournament) registration (Coaches Discretion).
- Coaches discretion on whom travels to tournaments. Every player is NOT guaranteed playing time in a tournament. Playing time is NOT negotiable.
Middle School Boys and Girls 2021
- Preference would be to have 1 boy’s and 1 girl’s team at each of the 6th, 7th, and 8th grade levels
- Player evaluations would happen on Sundays in April with a series of open gyms split between BMHS and EVHS.
- Practice would be two nights per week beginning the week of May 3 or earlier, pending facilities availability.
- Teams would play 5-6 tournaments between the weekend of May 8-9 and June 26-27.